Announcing the 2023 College Counseling Institute Cohort
We are excited to announce the 2023 cohort of the College Counseling Institute. These public-school districts and charters collectively support over 700,000 students across the nation! Together we will drive stronger postsecondary outcomes.
- Achievement First Public Charter Schools | New York, Rhode Island & Connecticut
- Alliance College-Ready Public Schools | Los Angeles, CA
- Atlanta Public Schools | Atlanta, GA
- Atlas Preparatory School | Colorado Springs, CO
- Baltimore City Public Schools | Baltimore, MD
- Belmont Charter Network | Philadelphia, PA
- Buffalo Public Schools | Buffalo, NY
- Clarke County School District | Athens, GA
- Collier County Public Schools | Florida
- Compton Unified School District | Compton, CA
- Denver Public Schools | Denver, CO
- Des Moines Public Schools | Des Moines, IA
- Green Dot Public Schools | CA, TX, & TN
- Highline Public Schools | Burien, WA
- Memphis-Shelby County Schools | Memphis, TN
- Noble Schools | Chicago, IL
- Osceola County | Florida
- Richmond Public Schools | Richmond, VA
- Venture Academy | Minneapolis, MN
- YES Prep Public Schools | Houston, TX
At the College Counseling Institute, we create a space for district leaders to explore practices that will drive stronger postsecondary outcomes. The program is centered on the KIPP Match Forward Strategies Framework and Postsecondary Support Model. Our aim is to inspire district level changes by sharing what we have learned as a network.
Programming for the College Counseling Institute primarily occurs over four summits that dive into sharing KIPP practices and resources. Summits include sessions on the 6 Fit Factors, the College Knowledge and Career Success (CKCS) curriculum, effective data practices, and much more. We partner with MAYA Consulting to provide strategic planning sessions to guide leaders in identifying a high impact strategy to increase postsecondary outcomes for their communities. By the end of the College Counseling Institute, leaders will have a plan for implementing a district wide plan to support their postsecondary goals.
Our application is closed for the 2023 cohort year. For information on applying for 2024, you may register to receive updates from us using the box below.
Baltimore City Public Schools | Broward County Schools | Camden City Public Schools | Chicago Public Schools | El Paso Independent School District | Houston ISD | Indianapolis Public Schools | Newark Board of Education | New York City Department of Education | Partnership for LA Schools | Rockford Public Schools | San Diego County Office of Education | San Marcos CISD | Selma City Schools Spring ISD | St. Paul Public Schools | Tulsa Public Schools
This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays 1 testimonial slide at a time. For screen reader users, these slides appear in a list below. The next and previous buttons only affect how these slides are shown visually, but do not affect what screen readers read, since all the slides are always shown to these users.
...to hear from colleagues across the country and recognize that we all struggle with similar concerns when it comes to students was refreshing.
Executive-Level District Leader
...to hear from colleagues across the country and recognize that we all struggle with similar concerns when it comes to students was refreshing.Executive-Level District Leader
College Counseling Institute Reflections
Hear from past participants about the impact of the College Counseling Institute.
Want to Connect?
If you are interested in applying for the College Counseling Institute next year, or if you want to know about our other events, please complete the form below.